This post may contain affiliate links. I may earn a commission for any purchases made through these links, at no extra cost to you. Read the full disclaimer here.
A review of the latest design software, ClickDesigns
Are you aware that 94% of consumers will leave a website that has a poor design? This leaves behind only 6% of visitors to try to sell to.
Your website is the key to your success. You want people to visit your website, engage with it and convert into customers. Why would you want to throw away such a huge chunk of potential customers when you could use amazing, eye-catching graphics without spending an arm and a leg?
For this review, I’m going to dig right into ClickDesigns and show you how it works. This is a simple, but powerful, point-and-click software that creates stunning graphics for blogs, websites, sales funnels and so much more.
What is ClickDesigns?
ClickDesigns is an all-in-one, online design application made specifically with entrepreneurs and marketers in mind. It creates impressive graphics and designs for your websites, blogs, and sales funnels in seconds without relying on expensive freelancers or designers.
It’s a single platform for logos, boxshots, covers, reports, digital mockups, product bundles, graphics, social media ads and so much more meant for your business AND your clients. Yes, there is a commercial license that allows you to sell your designs!
What are the key benefits of using ClickDesigns?
Here are the main benefits to choosing ClickDesigns as part of your marketing strategy:
- Get substantial boosts to your attraction and engagement that lead to more clicks, leads and conversions
- Incredibly easy point and click, drag and drop, interface that lets you create professional graphics within minutes (sometimes seconds)
- Create sales pages and funnels in record time by creating amazing graphics yourself instead of relying on a graphic designer
- Complete access to ready-to-use, dynamic and beautiful templates across 28 niche categories
- In 1 click, transform your blogs, websites, sales funnels into powerful selling machines
- Start creating gorgeous graphics immediately without any prior graphic design skills or coding experience
- FREE commercial license so that you can sell designs to clients and break into freelancing for an extra influx of cash
How does ClickDesigns work?
ClickDesigns markets itself as a point-and-click design tool. At first glance, it looked like a Canva knockoff making wild claims about its abilities. But I was intrigued nonetheless and attended a webinar.
The demo was convincing and I decided to purchase as there is a 90 day money back guarantee.
But I won’t be taking advantage of the generous return period. I’m keeping it.
There are three basic steps to creating a new design:
- Start from scratch with a blank canvas or pick from one of the many professionally designed templates
- Customize it with the easy to use interface
- Save and download your awesome new design
Let’s walk through some of this though.
Upon logging in, you are welcomed by a clean, but colourful, dashboard.
You get a quick overview of your latest designs, current ClickDesigns news and the option to start designing right away.
Let’s design something. I’m going to go with mockups as I use these very regularly. After clicking on mockups, you’re brought to the following screen:
You can choose to start from scratch or from the seven different types of mockups:
I’m going to go with a tablet mockup as this is my most commonly used graphic for digital planners.
You are presented with a TON of options, but you can also narrow it down by niche and search for keywords.
I’m going to just go with the first mockup. This brings up a bigger image and a great preview.
You just need to click on the design within the tablet and you will be asked if you want to edit, upload, access the library or export a flat image.
I’m going with edit, so that I can show off the interface. Uploading is great though. This is what I do with my digital planners. I export the images from PowerPoint and then upload them straight into a tablet mockup. I’m done in seconds this way.
You can play with every element in this design. I’m going to swap out the image in the middle by clicking on “Illustrations” on the left hand side. You can search by keyword, or explore the categories this way. What I love about these illustrations is being able to customize every bit of it. Check out the colour selection on the left hand side there. Each of these represents a colour within the image I have selected.
I messed around with this template a bit. I changed the font, which is great because you get a live preview on the canvas. I also changed up the colours in the illustration, swapped out the background and chose a different swash.
Here’s the end result:
Keep in mind that I had no specific design or end goal in mind with this. I was just playing with an existing template to show off how much you can customize it.
To put it into the tablet mockup, you just click save and exit. You can also export the flat design before exiting as well. You can also click preview at the top and the complete tablet mockup will slide in so that you don’t have to save and exit each time you want to check out your work.
After you save and exit, you can export your mockup as a transparent PNG. Here’s the final product:
And here’s an example of one of my final designs for a digital planner:
Who should be using ClickDesigns?
Anyone and everyone who has a website or business in ANY niche should be using ClickDesigns. Graphics are needed in every form of marketing but a lot of times paying for custom designs is out of reach for smaller businesses and solopreneurs. This is a much more cost effective method and you can create unlimited designs this way in a much shorter time frame.
Here are some specific examples of who ClickDesigns can help:
- Digital Marketers
- Anyone wanting to promote their products and services to attract customers with impressive mockups, covers, boxshots and creative designs for their websites.
- Bloggers who want to stand out in crowded niches and draw traffic by leveraging eye-catching visuals to rank higher on search engines.
- Video Creators
- Creators who want detailed videos with product bundles, graphics and illustrations to add value without paying for the resources for every video.
- Social Media Marketers
- Marketers who want to increase visibility, promote brand awareness and boost engagement with scroll-stopping visuals.
- Online Course Creators
- Course creators who want gorgeous course covers, product bundles and digital device mockups for their courses, presentations and webinar content.
- Authors & Publishers
- Anyone wanting to claim bestseller status on Amazon with attractive covers that convince viewers to look inside and purchase.
- Software Creators
- Software creators wanting to showcase their application across multiple digital device mockups, product boxshots, covers and bundles to boost sales.
- Entrepreneurs who want to jumpstart their business with mind-blowing designs to attract new customers and retain existing ones.
- Ecommerce Owners
- Ecommerce, and even brick-and-mortar, store owners wanting to draw customers with stunning product shots and group shots for increased sales.
Are there any upsells?
Yes, four of them. I personally bought the first three as the fourth upsell is catered towards agencies.
Upgrade One: ClickDesigns UNLIMITED
This unlocks the premium editor with 1,000 more design templates, custom template designer, 1-click design cloner including unlimited storage for unlimited projects, designs and downloads.
Upgrade Two: ClickDesigns Professional
Unlock real-world, photo-realistic mockups, offline banner mockups, hand-held device mockups, world-class magazines PLUS designer worksheets, checklists and cheat sheets including Custom Digital Device Builder and Product Group Shots Pro in different styles, shots and angles.
Upgrade Three: Design Pages
This unlocks the custom background designer, premade background color, patterns and image page designs for any web page or blog builder, the page theme designer, illustration and scene design templates, and annotation design templates including vector and illustrations graphic designer and illustrative scenes mockup creator.
I originally didn’t think I wanted this one, but I went back to get it within a couple of hours!
Upgrade Four: ClickDesigns Agency
This gives you multi-team global members access, custom branding, agency account control center, global design collaboration, client work and project management, 1-click bulk downloads in high-resolution, watermark engine, stealth sharing, client cloud storage and sharing, unlimited hosting, and storage including ClickDrive for Agency, the all-in-one custom product bundle creator and free design templates loaded into your account for an entire year.
I decided against this one as all I really wanted from it was the custom bundle creator, but I can always do it manually so the agency features weren’t worth it to upgrade for me. This is a great option for those looking to do freelancing or start a design agency.
Pros and Cons of ClickDesigns:
- Super easy to use.
- WYSIWYG interface makes it very newbie friendly.
- Huge variety of templates, with more being added on a regular basis.
- You can create your own templates and easily copy them to new designs. So your new book cover can be turned into a magazine cover or boxshot within literal seconds. I did this with digital mockups and created SIXTEEN different mockups with only needing to create two templates. The templates took a few minutes, but copying them to other mockups took seconds. I had a massive digital product bundle created and downloaded in about 30 minutes.
- A massive variety of sales funnel graphics. We’re talking badges, guarantees, buttons, video skins, testimonials, pricing tables, licenses, coupons and MORE.
- Resizing a canvas can be tricky and there are no standardized sizes to select from.
- Hitting undo once will sometimes go back too far, but this is probably just some growing pains.
- Not being able to sort your designs into folders a la Canva Pro.
- Unable to upload custom fonts, but this may be coming in the future.
- No mobile app at this time.
Long story short:
After using ClickDesigns for a few weeks, I can say it is definitely a must-have for marketers. A lot of design software are geared towards social media and blog posts, but leaves the rest of marketing in the dust.
ClickDesigns goes the extra mile. It provides you with the ability to really showcase your products and create amazing funnels and webpages. It is the ONLY design software that caters to page builders and sales funnels.
Basically, the way I look at ClickDesigns is that it is like Canva on steroids for business owners. This makes it so easy to highlight your products exactly the way you want to with really, really impressive mockups. Plus, the sales funnels graphics are something you never knew you needed but you NEED them. Don’t just look at pretty funnels and be envious. Actually create them yourself and save a few hundred dollars.
I will be using this software for years to come and I highly recommend that you do so as well. Go check out ClickDesigns for yourself right now.
Not convinced? Grab your free report to discover the non-designers $46 billion secret weapon.